Linking up with A Rural Journal for Random Five Friday (five facts about me) . . .
1. I had a PET/CT scan today so I’m radioactive
and have to stay 6 feet away from people
(just for 6 hours).
2. The folder where I initially download all my camera photos is e.m.p.t.y.
This rarely happens.
3. Most of my clothes come from Goodwill and other secondhand stores.
4. I became addicted to “Andy Griffith” on NetFlix
while vegging for three months during cancer treatments.
I still watch an episode every morning during breakfast.
5. My grown daughter is living and working 1300 miles from me.
I am very proud of her. I also miss her terribly.
p.s. coming up with 5 random facts about me is harder to do than it would seem.
[ photo: chalk handprints by my two grandkids and their friend on the garage door.
processed with Perfect Effects 4 OrtonHearsAWho 50 and Earth 50 ]