from your camera to your computer . . .
from your computer to your (multiple) backup locations.
Do this NOW.
- Be RUTHLESS and weed out bad photos (you know which ones they are)
- Remove duplicates or almost-duplicates
- REGULARLY transfer camera photos to computer
- REGULARLY backup computer photos to external media
- REGULARLY backup computer photos to offsite location. This will be done automatically and continually if you choose an online option like these:
If you decide to use Carbonite, please email me. I can send you a link which will give me a free month for recommending you - and I think you get an extra month, too. (Thanks)